Join us for our annual Bazaar on Wednesday, Nov. 18th from 10am-2pm, with a luncheon offered from 11am-1pm. We have been working very hard to create a great shopping experience. there will be several different ares to shop in:
- Pantry: Cakes, pies, breads, homemade frozen items (soups, casseroles, etc.), sauces, etc. This room will be filled with all kinds of yummy goodness
- Treasure Attic: One man’s trash is another man’s treasure! There are all kinds of unexpected gems in this room. Glassware & dishware of all types, serving pieces, linens, jewelry, Christmas items, books, electronics, and soooo much more!
- Arts & Crafts: The creative women of St. John’s have been working for months on creating all kinds of beautiful hand-made crafts. They are amazing!
- Fine Arts: We’ll have art by many well known artists from the region. They’ll be something for just about everyone!
- Silent Auction: Unique treasures of all types will be in the silent auction room in a variety of price ranges
- Luncheon. There will be delicious luncheon served from 11am-1pm. Luncheon tickets may be bought ahead of time or at the door, and are $10